Our New Playground Is Installed! (Click here see to the Picture)
Sunset Resort is nestled on beautiful Lake Tawakoni just 50 miles east of Dallas and our centralized location provides easy access to local entertainment. Great Shopping and restaurants surround the area.
Sunset Resort on Lake Tawakoni offers a calm, beautiful relaxing environment where you can set your mind at ease. We offer everything from Long Term and Short Term Waterfront and Interior Shaded RV Sites to Furnished Cabins allowing you to chose the setting that’s ideal for your weekend getaway.
Sunset Resort is an all inclusive getaway. We offer fully furnished Cabin Rentals as well as Park Model Rentals all with Air Conditioning, DVDs, Satellite Television and more.
The perfect lodging for those that love to fish!
Need a Rental Hall?
Our New 40X80 Pavilion is now available for rent. Great for Wedding Receptions, Business Conferences, Family Reunions, BBQs and Birthday Parties – all in a beautiful and quiet setting on Lake Tawakoni.
Sunset Resort also has full RV connectivity including 50/30/20 Amp Electricity, Water and Sewer.
- Long Term Lake Front RV Sites with Full Hook-Up
- Long Term Interior Shaded RV Sites with Full Hook-Up
- Short Term RV Sites with Full Hook-Up
- Rental Cabins (No Pets Allowed in any of our cabins)
- Rental Park Models
- True 100 Amp Power Pedestals with 50/30/20 Amp Service
- Gated Community with Key Code Access
- 24 Hour Recorded Video Surveillance Systems
- In-Ground Swimming Pool
- New Playground (Click To View Picture)
- Wi-Fi Throughout Park
- Bath House
- Laundry Facilities
- Grocery Items, Drinks and Snacks
- Spectacular Sunsets
- Fishing Pier
- Public Boat Ramp Directly Across The Street
- Our New Storage Facility is NOW OPEN! Click Here for Details
- Our Pavilion Is Now Available for Rent! (See Description Here)
Sunset Resort is a privately owned facility. Management reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services to anyone, at any time, for any reason. Management reserves the right to limit the length of stay, the number of persons per site, and the number of vehicles per site and party.